Hadlee is a health and lifestyle change coach who helps people feel better in their bodies, have more energy, gain more confidence, cultivate a better relationship with food, and become less stressed in their day-to-day lives.
She graduated from the University of Michigan with a B.S. in Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience and a Master’s in Public Health in Health Behavior and Health Education.
Her online program, called Happy Healthy Habits, combines the concepts of behavioral science, habits for optimal health, and group dynamics to help her clients make lasting, influential changes in their lives.
Hadlee and I connected on social media, and our friendship flourished from there.
Here’s an overview of the magic talked about in this episode:
- How Hadlee has merged the worlds of older medicine and modern medicine
- Hadlee’s story from body insecurities and her relationship with food to thriving as a health habits coach and ayurvedic specialist
- What it truly means to be healthy (it doesn’t always have to do with what your body looks like)
- The definition of ayurveda
- Finding blissful equilibrium
- Guiding the body towards healing
- Most common mistakes that get in the way of people reaching their goals
- Automation is the key to a blissful life
- What is the first habit that Hadlee helps her clients work through?
- Don’t shoot for an A+, shoot for a B-. (47:00)
- Joy is there, stop looking for it and it will find you.
Hadlee offers a free Health Goals Session!
The health goals session is a free 30-minute session designed to help you gain clarity on your health goals and a path going forward. She can’t wait to get to know you better!
Here are other ways to stay connected with this incredible woman:
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.