Samantha Lee Wright is host of The Essential Oil Revolution Podcast, which is the #1 essential oils podcast in the world! With over 4 Million downloads to date, her podcast is a home for essential oil fanatics, newbies, and people ready to take charge of their health. She’s a wife, mother, author, speaker, and a fierce advocate for living life on your own terms. And she joins me on this podcast to talk about toxin free living (and utilizing essential oils in the process).
What you’ll learn in the podcast:
- Sam’s personal story to living a toxic free life
- How essential oils starting changing her life, how they empower her
- How to advocate for your health and others
- Tips for lowering your toxic load
- Finding the balance between living life and being toxin free
- The easiest ways you can start living toxin free right now
- The trickery within the essential oil industry (synthetic vs pure)
- How an essential oil earned Samantha’s trust in their wild-crafting practices
- Red flags to look for when buying essential oils
- Favorite combo of oils for stress relief
- Favorite oils to use in a homemade house cleaner
Connect with Sam:
Mentioned within episode:
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.