Stopping Anxiety and Insomnia
When you’re anxious, or you can’t sleep, and your body is stuck in a record-groove of bad sleep, you start to find yourself in a loop of anxiety and insomnia, then worse insomnia, then even more anxiety about sleep… and on and on and on.
When I found myself caught in that vicious circle, I was desperate for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to help me get at least a few moments of blissful unconsciousness.
But my nervous system was too ramped up; I was in fight, flight mode and sleep was nowhere to be found.
If you relate to this, you’re in the right place. I got my sleep back on track, and you can too.
Hi, I’m Dr. Nicole Cain, and I’m a former anxiety sufferer turned Anxiety Freedom rebel. I am the founder of the “Anxiety Breakthrough Program: Create Your Happily Ever After with the ACT Method,” and my mission is to help you to turn the page on anxiety and insomnia, to a new chapter- a chapter of happiness, restful sleep, and the life that you were created to live.
This is a recent testimonial from one of our Anxiety Breakthrough Warriors, Lisa: “I have been struggling with sleep for years despite taking a benzo. The night I started my Happy Sleepy Powder, I slept! I couldn’t believe it! It was a miracle!”
Are you ready to get YOUR sleep back on track? Today you’re going to learn about Happy Sleepy Powder, a blend that I created, that has helped thousands of people get back on track.
Being an anxiety and insomnia warrior myself, when creating Happy Sleepy Powder, I had 4 key requirements:
(1) First: The product needed to effectively reduce anxiety, anger, and promote sleep.
(2) Second: We needed to increase brain health and promote cognitive function.
(3) Third: Ingredients weren’t just palliative, but would actually help the medications work more efficiently so that lower dosages would be needed. This will help reduce the dependence on habit-forming pharmaceutical medications.
(4) And Fourth: There had to be virtually no side-effects for the vast majority of consumers.
AND. WE. NAILED. IT.
Before we dive in to talk about the Happy Sleepy Powder itself, we need to talk about
what is actually happening in your body that stops you from sleeping. Then, we will go over each of the ingredients in Happy Sleepy Powder and I’ll share with you each of the ingredient’s superpowers and how they meet and even surpass my 4 key requirements. Last, we’ll go over tips for using Happy Sleepy Powder so that you get the best results.
So, let’s start with what is actually happening in your body that creates stress and stops sleep.
There are two main factors that you need to know about:
First up is GABA: GABA is considered your key relaxing-neurotransmitter. When GABA levels go up, we feel more calm, rested, and sleepy. Some of the main pharmaceutical drugs for sleep and anxiety aim to increase GABA, but unfortunately, they are wrought with tradeoffs:
You feel hungover the next morning, your brain is foggy, you’re now totally dependent on this drug, and it isn’t actually correcting the root issue. You’re stuck in the pill-for-an-ill cycle and you’re feeling completely discouraged.
But it’s not too late, you can heal your brain, and you can learn to sleep again.
Second up is Cortisol: Cortisol is your primary stress hormone. Released by your adrenal glands, cortisol gives you the get up and go you need to get things done. Cortisol naturally rises in the morning, allowing you to wake up and begin your day, it spikes around 12, and then goes down slowly throughout the day, hitting the lowest levels at night so that you can sleep. Often, when we are stressed or overwhelmed, our cortisol rhythm gets thrown off, causing anxiety and insomnia.
Happy Sleepy Powder is formulated to address both GABA, and CORTISOL factors involved in anxiety and problems sleeping.
Happy Sleepy Powder is comprised of 5 ingredients, they are:
- Theanine (L-Theanine)
Let’s talk about each of these in more detail, are you ready?
Inositol: Inositol is an amino acid that you should know about. Here are just a FEW of my favorite things about inositol:
- Inositol increases GABA. Remember, anxiety and sleeplessness is associated with low GABA. Inositol helps reduce anxiety and improve sleep by INCREASING GABA naturally.
- Inositol is well tolerated and has low-to-no side effects.
- Inositol helps reduce anxiety.
- Inositol is healing for the brain and increases neuroplasticity.
- And lastly, Inositol is excellent for memory and focus.
The second ingredient is L-Theanine: Theanine is also an amino acid, and I included this in the Happy Sleepy Powder because it has 5 superpowers that I needed this formulation to include, they are:
- Theanine helps your body make GABA.
- Theanine is extremely well tolerated by almost everyone who takes it.
- Theanine beats placebo at reducing anxiety.
- Theanine stops heart palpitations.
- L-Theanine slows racing thoughts. If you struggle with obsessive, intrusive, and racing thoughts—especially when trying to get to sleep at night, theanine is a must-have.
The third ingredient is Glycine: Glycine works in 5 important ways.
- Glycine helps your body make its own GABA.
- Glycine improves sleep quality.
- Glycine reduces the fright response.
- Glycine stabilizes your blood sugar.
- AND glycine helps you build muscle.
The fourth component of Happy Sleepy Powder is Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that you’re not going to want to miss. Here are just a few of the benefits you may get from theanine:
- Taurine ALSO helps your body make GABA.
- Taurine’s superpower is to improve heart health while also targeting your anxiety.
- Taurine is anti-aging for the brain.
- Taurine improves sleep.
- Taurine reduces anxiety, panic, and stress.
The final ingredient is Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is one of my favorite supplements.
- Phosphatidylserine reduces cortisol stress Remember, high cortisol gives us the get-up-and-go, which is great when we have a mountain of tasks, but it’s not good if our body is in go-mode when we’re trying to sleep, or when that response amplifies out of control. By reducing cortisol naturally, Phosphatidylserine is great for your adrenal glands, and helps you de-stress, relax, and get a good night’s sleep.
- Phosphatidylserine is excellent for your brain and improves memory, concentration, focus and clarity.
- Phosphatidylserine can work quickly to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Phosphatidylserine can be used long-term to improve sleep and stop middle of the night sleep-waking.
- Phosphatidylserine is extremely well tolerated.
Now, let’s talk briefly about HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS from your Happy Sleepy Powder:
(1) First: Start with one amino acid at a time. The reason the Happy Sleepy Powder is dispensed as separates is so that you are able to PERSONALIZE your mixture based on your exact, and unique biochemistry. To begin, look at the 5 ingredients and make a list in order of priority for you, given your particular needs. For example, if you have racing thoughts as a key symptom, try theanine first and phosphatidyl serine last. If you struggle with heart palpitations with anxiety, try taurine first.
(2) Second: Add your next component every 3 days or so. This will give you time to assess how you are feeling on the previous so that you can finesse and adjust as needed. Finally, a solution that is tailored JUST FOR YOU! Right?
(3) Begin with low doses and work your way up one at a time. A general guideline is to start at the smallest dose available, and slowly work your way up. As an example, some people feel really good and relaxed on 100 mg of theanine, while others feel best at 600 mg.
(4) Keep in mind: If you ever experience an adverse response to any supplement, talk with your doctor right away. While all of the ingredients in Happy Sleepy Powder have been tested by myself personally, as well as thousands of our Anxiety Freedom Warriors, every-body is different. That is why it’s important for you to have a trusted clinician who can help you create solutions that WORK. Sound good?
If you’re ready to get a good night’s sleep, then we’re here for you.
If you’re ready to send anxiety backstage so that you can take the starring role of your life, then I’ve got your back.
Don’t wait, turn the page on your ANXIETY and get ready for better sleep! Order your Happy Sleepy Powder bundle today, and we’ll get everything sent to you right away.
Here’s to your next chapter,
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.