Nora Pope, FCP & Dr. Jessica Liu, ND are fertility experts with a mission to teach healthcare professionals about the power of Cycle Charting to time ultrasounds, blood tests and treatments to restore fertility and health. The energy and knowledge they bring to this episode is outstanding!
Nora Jane Pope, FCP is a retired Naturopathic Doctor and Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner with a private practice in Toronto from 2002-19. She is the creator of “Cycle Charting: The Key to Fertility” CE Seminars.
Along with Dr Jessica Liu, ND, she is co-creating the 2021 Healthcare Professional Continuing Education webinar “Cycle Charting, Progesterone HRT and Fertility Enhancement”.
Nora is a highly sought-after public speaker and since 2003, Nora Pope has educated physicians, midwives, pharmacists, and health experts on the scientific use of natural medicines.
She is published in several journals including NDNR and Midwifery Today.
Dr. Jessica Liu ND is a Naturopathic Doctor, with over 16 years of expertise and clinical excellence in the field of fertility, women’s health and pregnancy care.
With an extensive background in natural reproductive medicine, Dr. Liu has helped hundreds of families conceive healthy babies, both naturally and with assisted reproductive techniques such as IUI or IVF. Her program, “Creating Vibrant Fertility” has a particular focus in supporting women to move through the emotional trauma of sub-fertility and pregnancy loss in order to awaken their optimal fertility potential.
She is published in Seed Science Research and has lectured as a speaker at the Canadian Fertility Show.
Here’s what you can expect in this episode:
- How Nora Pope got interested in Cycle Charting
- Fertility doesn’t necessarily mean making babies, it’s women’s health
- Jessica’s personal story and struggles with her health
- Honoring and normalizing the menstrual cycle
- What is cycle charting? Why you should be checking in with your body?
- 3 months of cycle charting and fertility awareness can increase the chance of successful conception up to 90%
- How cycle charting can help with anxiety, depression, PTSD
- The relationship between IVF and PTSD
- How stress impacts fertility and infertility
- Mitigating the obstacles to cure for fertility
Stay connected with them:
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.