I sit down (virtually) with Dr. Keira as she indulges us in her expertise in women’s health, specific to skincare, hormones and mindfulness. Did you know there’s a connection between those? Listen in on this conversation and learn more about Dr. Kiera!
Blending science with soul, Dr. Keira Barr turns conventional methodologies on their heads to empower women worldwide to stress less and enjoy life more so they can pursue their passion, purpose and experience more pleasure in their life.
An accomplished double-board certified physician, speaker, coach and mind-body medicine expert, Dr. Keira created the Skinny Dipping Method to help women strip away the layers holding them back to reveal their inner resilience and radiate their true beauty.
As a medical advisor within the personal care and tech communities, Dr Barr is dedicated to providing the most-cutting edge and innovative solutions for women. Her work has been featured in MindBodyGreen, Better Homes and Gardens’, Reader’s Digest, Glamour, SELF, Oprah Magazine, and more.
What we talk about:
- Kiera’s personal journey into finding her mission in life
- The main factor contributing to her health imbalances and mental health
- How the skin screams your bodies needs
- Why the majority of women don’t feel beautiful
- The whole body approach to skincare
- How the skin can produce its own hormones
- Skincare products are nice to have, but what your skin needs is balance within
- Getting naked physically and emotionally is essential to healing
- Changing the conversation around women’s beauty and health
- Kiera’s top recommendation for skin health
Connect with Dr. Kiera:
- Website: drkeirabarr.com
- Instagram: drkeirabarr
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drkeirabarr
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/keirabarr/
7 Ways To Relieve Stress In Less Than 7 Minutes. Simple, actionable and effective stress relief strategies you can do anytime, anywhere and fast. https://drbarr.clickfunnels.com/reducestress
PS. Look at your skin as your greatest ally. – Dr. Kiera
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.