If you suffer from a lack of mental clarity, with brain fog, confusion, dissociation, issues with concentration, focus, and memory, this is the place for you.
My passion is helping people learn about their brains and to help them make changes to actually heal, and enjoy a life that is free, flowing, and fluid. There is so much information on this topic, that I could probably talk for hours, but I want to break this down into 3 simple steps:
You can improve your brain function, you can have a better memory, improve focus, have better concentration, get rid of brain fog, and feel more mental clarity and control over your mind.
Here Are My Top 3 Tips for Unlocking the Power of Your Brain & Improving Mental Clarity:
- Detailed Laboratory Workup: Get to the root cause of why you are experiencing brain fog. Getting to the root cause of brain fog is pivotal in creating a program for improving mental clarity and reducing brain fog. Here are some suggestions:
- Have your doctor run all the basic labs that give information about brain health. My new patient brain health blood panel includes: CBC, CMP, TSH, FREE T3, FREE T4, REVERSE T3, LIPIDS, SERUM IRON, TIBC, FERRITIN, VITAMIN D 25OH TOTAL, GGT, HS-CRP, FIBRINOGEN, APOE, MMA, SERUM FOLATE, SERUM ZINC, SERUM SELENIUM, SERUM HOMOCYSTEINE, SALIVARY CORTISOL X4, MTHFR, COMT, HFE.
- Order tests that dig deeper into your brain chemistry:
- OAT Test:
- Toxins in the brain are like a stick in the spoke wheel of your bike, identifying what types of toxic burden you are suffering from will help identify the right type of detox for your brain and body.
- GLP Tox Non-Metal Toxicology Screen
- Metal Toxicology Screen
- Glyphosate Testing
- Amino Acids and Fatty Acids are the building blocks of your brain, examine your building blocks to identify problem areas that need to be addressed.
- Amino Acid Plasma Summary
- Comprehensive Fatty Acid Metabolism Summary
- The Gut Brain Axis tells us that the health of your gut directly impacts the health of your brain. In fact we know that 95% of your serotonin is made in your gut. Identifying issues in the gut will provide data in how to heal your brain.
- IgG Food Allergy Test + Candidiasis Testing
- Read more about testing for brain fog and concentration issues by clicking here.
- Diet: Diet and supplementation matter. Giving your brain nutrients is as important as putting gasoline in your car’s tank. The quality of the gasoline will impact a car’s performance, just like the quality of the food and vitamins you put in your body and brain will impact its performance. Here are my top 3 Tips for Diet And Supplements for Mental Clarity:
- Eat a Brain Healthy Diet: Read the Gut Psychology Book, this will deconstruct how to eat, regardless of food allergies, paleo or any other dietary preferences you have. The Gut Psychology Program will give you tips on what types of foods will compromise brain and gut health, and what types of foods will optimize brain and gut health. Get the Gut Psychology Book, here.
- Here are the supplements that changed my life when I was in medical school and building my private practice. They were a turning point in my brain’s performance, and I’m sure you’re going to love them, too:
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil)
- Botanicals like Bacopa, Ginkgo Biloba, and GotuKola
- Nutrients like: Minerals, Antioxidants, and B vitamins.
- Mindset: The way you wire your brain with your thoughts will directly map out the way your brain will automatically function. Being intentional with your mindset will change the way you exist in your emotional body and your mental body. Interestingly, research shows that deep neurological change comes from 90-120 days of sticking faithfully to a new habit. Set goals today, and don’t give up. It takes time, but that time spent will be deep, profound, and life changing.