Integrative Treatment for Physical Health
Maybe you’d just like to sleep better, have a more energy or a stronger…libido. The truth is the health of your body is integrally tied to the health of your mind, spirit…and diet. Learn how an integrative approach to health can have you feeling your best – ever!
Fatigue & Adrenal Health
Your adrenal glands are like the spark plugs in your car. They give your body energy so that it can run, metabolize, move, exercise, concentrate and so much more. However, if pushed too hard, your adrenal glands can become worn out. This leads to symptoms that we call adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue is associated with low energy, depression, lethargy, brain fog, that “wired-and tired” feeling and so much more. Let’s talk about integrative treatments for adrenal fatigue including supplements for adrenals, herbs for adrenals and diet and your adrenal gland.
Let’s talk about gut health. Your gut is the foundation for health. In fact, your gut controls your mood & concentration (via the enteric nervous system), your metabolism, immune system, endocrine system (that’s including your hormones, sex drive, thyroid health and more!). Your gut is one of the most powerful systems in the prevention of chronic disease and maintenance of health, vitality, and resiliency. Getting your gut health back on track is the first step in achieving your fitness goals. In this section we will talk about:
- Signs of an unhealthy gut
- Natural treatments for IBS, SIBO, Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis
- Herbs and supplements for gas and bloating
- Integrative treatments for gut health
- Supplements to improve gut health
- Obstacles to gut health
- Nutrigenomics (aka: eating based on your genetic make-up)
- AND MUCH MORE!
Your thyroid gland is the control center of your entire body. If your thyroid is not in optimal health, you will experience ramifications from this impacting your mental performance, mood, and it can even impact your sleep, fitness capabilities, and ability to rebound from illness. There are integrative strategies to not only improve the health of your thyroid but also to help your thyroid achieve more optimal performance.
- I am looking for integrative treatments for hypothyroidism
- I am looking for integrative treatments for hyperthyroidism
- I would like to learn more about graves disease
- I want to know more about hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- I want to get to the root cause of my thyroid symptoms
- My doctor says I have thyroid disease and I want to understand more about what that means, and what I can do about it.
Integrative medicine has powerful solutions to helping you achieve sexual wellness. Sexual wellness is an important part of our emotional and physical health, and in this section we are going to discuss the following:
- Sexual health as a state of emotional well being
- How to intimately connect with your partner
- Obstacles to sexual fulfillment
- Physical obstacles to optimal sexual health
- Emotional obstacles to optimal sexual health
- Strategies to increase my sex drive naturally
- Sexuality in men
- Sexuality in women
Greater health leads to greater endurance. Whether this means you can withstand stress longer, perform better, or exercise harder a healthy mind and body are the foundations for success. This section will link you to profound content that will revolutionize your health. This section is for you, if you resonate with any of the following:
I’m looking for tips for:
- Better physical performance
- Stronger workouts
- How to outshine my competition
- To feel mentally resilient
- To enjoy a sense of vitality and health
Insomnia/ Trouble Sleeping
- Do you struggle with sleeping issues?
- Is insomnia keeping you awake at night?
- Are you looking for herbs for insomnia, supplements for insomnia, and other integrative solutions to bring the zzz’s back into your life?
- Would you like to get even better sleep?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, than you are in the right place. This section contains some of the best solutions for identifying the root-cause of your insomnia, and we will discuss integrative strategies to get you a full night’s rest.