Megan Bliss is a Nurse Practitioner that goes past the conventional medicine model to guide her clients towards a life of thriving. Megan Bliss helps smart women regain hormonal balance, enjoy optimal energy, a vibrant appearance, and balanced moods. She has a group program called Handle Your Hormones. Megan also runs monthly groups where they focus on the “Core 4” of hormone balance – Nutrition-Exercise-Mindset-Stress Reduction – and is launching her own virtual consulting practice!
What you’ll learn within the podcast:
- How Megan’s personal struggles of career, children, lifestyle connected her to hormone imbalances
- How helping herself is helping woman thrive
- An individual approach is crucial to finding balance and healing
- Woman are two times more likely than men to have an anxiety disorder
- Lower levels of estrogen are connected to an enhanced fear response
- The change in estrogen levels, you may be more vulnerable to anxiety, depression, PTSD (phasic vulnerability)
- Regular cycles does not mean there are not imbalances
- How hormones can heighten anxiety
- The estrogen fluctuation can be a huge issues with postpartum depression
- When testosterone gets too low, depression may rise
- Megan’s mind, body, spirit, approach to anxiety and hormones
- Stress is one of the most common causes of hormone imbalances and we have control over it
- Conversation around boundaries, are they the cause of your anxiety?
- Cortisol – the what, why, and the how
- Megan’s favorite way to test cortisol!
- Restoring health to the adrenal glands (with herbs)
Get in touch with the AMAZING Megan Bliss:
Monthly group: https://liveblisshealth.com/virtual-gym-community
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational free resources, online courses, and membership group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.