Megan Bliss is a Nurse Practitioner that goes past the conventional medicine model to guide her clients towards a life of thriving. Megan Bliss helps smart women regain hormonal balance, enjoy optimal energy, a vibrant appearance, and balanced moods. She has a group program called Handle Your Hormones. Megan also runs monthly groups where they focus on the “Core 4” of hormone balance – Nutrition-Exercise-Mindset-Stress Reduction – and is launching her own virtual consulting practice!
What you’ll learn within the podcast:
- How Megan’s personal struggles of career, children, lifestyle connected her to hormone imbalances
- How helping herself is helping woman thrive
- An individual approach is crucial to finding balance and healing
- Woman are two times more likely than men to have an anxiety disorder
- Lower levels of estrogen are connected to an enhanced fear response
- The change in estrogen levels, you may be more vulnerable to anxiety, depression, PTSD (phasic vulnerability)
- Regular cycles does not mean there are not imbalances
- How hormones can heighten anxiety
- The estrogen fluctuation can be a huge issues with postpartum depression
- When testosterone gets too low, depression may rise
- Megan’s mind, body, spirit, approach to anxiety and hormones
- Stress is one of the most common causes of hormone imbalances and we have control over it
- Conversation around boundaries, are they the cause of your anxiety?
- Cortisol – the what, why, and the how
- Megan’s favorite way to test cortisol!
- Restoring health to the adrenal glands (with herbs)
Get in touch with the AMAZING Megan Bliss:
Monthly group: https://liveblisshealth.com/virtual-gym-community
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.