Receive Consultation from
Nicole Cain, ND MA in
Grand Rapids, MI
Congratulations on taking your first step towards changing your life! Get ready to receive personalized support and tools so that you can finally take charge of your mental, emotional, and physical health. Nicole Cain, ND MA a leading authority in integrative mental health and offers multiple tried-and-true successful care options for people around the world.
Integrative health consultation in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Nicole Cain ND, MA is currently accepting new clients in Grand Rapids, MI and online. Whether you’ve been left behind by traditional treatment methods or are concerned about unwelcome side effects from your current treatment plans, Nicole Cain ND, MA will work with you to provide a personally-tailored education to help you feel like yourself again.
Disclaimer: In Michigan, Naturopathic Doctors are not yet licensed, Nicole Cain, ND MA is only able to provide health education to residents of Michigan.
Gain access to exclusive content from Nicole Cain, ND, MA
If you’re looking for the best information available pertaining to your emotional, mental, and physical health, then you’re in the right place! Join the thousands whose lives have been changed by the information-packed video courses created by leading mental health expert, Nicole Cain, ND MA. You can feel like yourself again, and our step-by-step courses will show you exactly how. Each course includes a special e-book (not available elsewhere!).
Become a Member of Nicole Cain ND MA’s Family Of Warriors
Work directly with Nicole Cain, ND, MA
Nicole Cain, ND MA offers a one of a kind approach to consulting on integrative mental health issues with the aim to educate but also to help identify the root cause of your symptoms so you can take action and actually heal! Nicole Cain, ND MA has a proven track record in the field of mental health, yet her expertise does not stop there–she helped thousands through her consultation heal from mental health, physical, emotional, autoimmune, and other conditions, while empowering others to advocate for their healthcare when other doctors either gave up trying or gave out “prescriptions for life”
You deserve freedom, and you can feel like yourself again. Nicole Cain, ND MA works with a select number of highly motivated individuals who are ready to change their lives. To see if this is the right next step for you, sign up for a complimentary consultation with the doctor herself!
What to Expect during your Complimentary Consultation:
You can request a meet and greet by calling our office headquarters (616-200-4433) or by completing the form above. At the time of your consultation, Nicole Cain ND, MA will call you at the number you provided (all international calls will be conducted through secure video conferencing software: VSee).
Come prepared with questions and something to write with; as you will receive personalized feedback from Nicole Cain, ND MA during your complimentary consultation!
Include a loved one or your primary support system on the call. We want those in your life to be a part of this life-changing journey from the beginning.
If you and Nicole Cain, ND MA decide that this plan is an excellent fit for your needs, we will be prepared to order specialized testing, schedule your intake and follow-ups, and make a deposit for your care package during the complimentary consultation call.
You will be invited to our exclusive consulting client portal, so be sure to add Charm EHR to your email list so that notifications to not go into your spam folder.
Be ready to receive excellent customer service and support from our caring staff! We are there for you and are ready to support you in achieving your personal health and wellness goals!
What to Expect When Becoming a Client
- You will receive elite-quality consultation upon becoming a client of Nicole Cain, ND, MA. Nicole Cain, ND MA exclusively offers Executive Health Packages which includes the following: All of your visits with Nicole Cain, ND MA (including specialized intakes and follow-ups), testing, as well as access to physician-grade supplements, botanical, and remedies.
- You will be given access to multiple exclusive video e-courses (each with a customized e-book written by Nicole Cain, ND MA) for the duration of your program. The value of access to all of Nicole Cain ND MA’ s e-courses is over a $2000 value alone.
- When you work directly with Nicole Cain ND MA’s team, we will schedule out all of your sessions for the duration of the Program, so be ready with your calendar!
- Your initial visit will be extensive. During your new patient visit, Nicole Cain ND, MA will spend between two and three hours with you. During this consultation we will:
- Discuss your symptoms in detail
- Review your records
- Discuss specialized testing
- Review specialized testing results with custom recommendations
- Conduct unique mental and emotional health focused Naturopathic consultation, where Nicole Cain ND, MA will guide you in describing your symptoms in great detail, with the purpose of finding the right medicine for you
- Discuss nutrients to support and expedite healing
- Empower you with customized natural remedies
- Discuss lifestyle changes including diet/ exercise/ meditation, etc.
- You will receive a comprehensive summary after each meeting.
- Length of initial visit: 2 – 3 hours
Follow Up Visits
- Length of visits: 30 – 45 minutes
- Follow up visits are frequently scheduled in order to expedite your progress. These will be scheduled upon deciding to consult with our office.
- Typically as you start to feel better, the frequency of visits reduces until eventually, it is no longer necessary to follow up outside of the occasional maintenance tune-up.
Insurance plans only cover a certain standardized type of medical care, which is likely reflected by the care you have already received. Nicole Cain, ND MA delivers high-level consulting based on her medical education and extracurricular studies. As noted in many news reports, insurance companies may actually dictate some of the treatment that a standard doctor or treatment center is giving out. Most of insurance model care is a very standardized approach, which does not take into account your unique physiology or situation. It is heavy on medications and low on results. In order to practice in a way that is not formulaic, but takes into account your unique personhood and symptoms, we are unable to work with any insurance company (we are unable to submit for out of network benefits and are unable to communicate with any insurance company.