Receive Treatment from Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA in Scottsdale, Arizona
Integrative health solutions in Scottsdale, Arizona
Dr. Nicole Cain ND, MA is currently accepting new patients in Scottsdale, AZ and online. Whether you’ve been left behind by traditional treatment methods or are concerned about unwelcome side effects from your current treatment plans, Dr. Nicole Cain will work with you to provide a personally-tailored, natural treatment to help you feel like yourself again.
Gain access to exclusive content from Dr. Nicole Cain, ND, MA
If you’re looking for the best information available pertaining to your emotional, mental, and physical health, then you’re in the right place! Join the thousands whose lives have been changed by the information-packed video courses created by leading mental health expert, Dr. Nicole Cain. You can feel like yourself again, and our step-by-step courses will show you exactly how. Each course includes a special e-book (not available elsewhere!).
Become a Member of Dr. Cain’s Family Of Warriors
Work directly with Dr. Nicole Cain, ND, MA
Dr. Nicole Cain offers a one of a kind approach to integrative mental health treatment that will not only get you results but will also identify the root cause of your symptoms so you actually heal! Dr. Nicole Cain has a proven track record in the field of mental health, yet her expertise does not stop there–she helped thousands heal from mental health, physical, emotional, autoimmune, and other conditions when other doctors either gave up trying or gave out “prescriptions for life”
You deserve freedom, and you can feel like yourself again. Dr. Nicole Cain works with a select number of highly motivated individuals who are ready to change their lives. To see if this is the right next step for you, sign up for a complimentary consultation with the doctor herself!
What to Expect during your Complimentary Consultation:
You can request a meet and greet by calling our office headquarters (616-200-4433) or by completing the form above. At the time of your consultation, Dr. Nicole Cain will call you at the number you provided (all international calls will be conducted through secure video conferencing software: VSee).
Come prepared with questions and something to write with; as you will receive personalized feedback from Dr. Nicole Cain during your complimentary consultation!
Include a loved one or your primary support system on the call. We want those in your life to be a part of this life-changing journey from the beginning.
If you and Dr. Nicole Cain decide that this plan is an excellent fit for your needs, we will be prepared to order specialized testing, schedule your intake and follow-ups, and make a deposit for your care package during the complimentary consultation call.
You will be invited to our exclusive patient portal, so be sure to add Charm EHR to your email list so that notifications to not go into your spam folder.
Be ready to receive excellent customer service and support from our caring staff! We are there for you and are ready to support you in achieving your personal health and wellness goals!
What to Expect When Becoming a Patient
- You will receive elite-quality care upon becoming a patient of Dr. Nicole Cain, ND, MA. Dr. Nicole Cain exclusively offers Executive Health Packages which includes the following: All of your appointments with Dr. Nicole Cain (including specialized intakes and follow-ups), custom laboratory work ordered by Dr. Nicole Cain, as well as physician-grade supplements, botanical, and remedies.
- You will be given access to multiple exclusive video e-courses (each with a customized e-book written by Dr. Nicole Cain) for the duration of your program. The value of access to all of Dr. Cain’s e-courses is over a $2000 value alone.
- When you work directly with Dr. Nicole Cain’s practice, our team will schedule out all of your visits for the duration of the Program, so be ready with your calendar!
- Your initial visit will be extensive. During your new patient visit, Dr. Cain will spend between two and three hours with you. During this consultation we will:
- Discuss your symptoms in detail
- Review your records
- Order any laboratory work necessary (Specialized Testing)
- Review specialized testing results with custom recommendations
- Conduct unique mental and emotional health focused Naturopathic consultation, where Dr. Nicole Cain ND, MA will guide you in describing your symptoms in great detail, with the purpose of finding the right medicine for you
- Prescribe specific nutrients to support and expedite healing
- Empower you with customized natural remedies
- Discuss lifestyle changes including diet/ exercise/ meditation, etc.
- You will receive a comprehensive summary and plan for the following program dates.
- Length of initial visit: 2 – 3 hours
Follow Up Visits
- Length of visits: 30 – 45 minutes
- Follow up visits are frequently scheduled in order to expedite your progress. These will be scheduled upon becoming a part of Dr. Nicole Cain’s practice.
- Typically as you start to feel better, the frequency of visits reduces until eventually, it is no longer necessary to follow up outside of the occasional maintenance tune-up.