Getting Started with Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA
Getting started is easy. Everyone starts with a complimentary 15-minute consultation.
Long-Lasting Health Changes
After over a decade in the field of integrative medicine for mental health, Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA is a leading authority in integrative treatment for those suffering from depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and other conditions related to the mind and brain.
Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA accepts a select number of clients into her practice who are ready to make deep, long lasting changes to change their lives, and revolutionize their health.
What our Clients Have to Say
An appointment with Dr. Cain, ND MA is like visiting family. Her compassion for her clients is only surpassed by her vast knowledge of treating the body and spirit. Our daughter has made tremendous progress in her treatment plan.
No one understood what I was going through. They kept telling me to ‘get over it’ and ‘move on.’ They stuffed me full of drugs, but the nightmares kept coming. It wasn’t until I saw Dr. Cain, ND MA, that I finally found relief. The past still hurts, but it no longer controls me.
Our appointment was via Skype because we are out of state. I felt Dr. Cain, ND MA was very thorough. She has the ability to make you feel comfortable and asks all the right questions. I’m excited about the remedies she prescribed and am looking forward to experiencing the results!
Here’s how it works:
- We do extensive testing to identify the root cause. By taking the guesswork out of why you feel the way you feel, we can create a program for you that will target your unique needs.
- We will be there for you. As a patient of Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA, you will have access to our caring and compassionate team members, which includes some of the best clinicians in the country.
- You will receive exclusive, physician-grade nutrients that will synergize with your unique biochemistry to promote long-lasting healing and relief of your symptoms.
- You will receive customized natural remedies and botanicals as recommended by Dr. Cain, ND MA for your unique situation.
- We will spend a lot of time with you! You will have intensive access to Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA when you need. Say good-bye to long wait-lists to get in to see your doctor or specialist. By taking on a fewer number of patients, we are able to commit to giving you all the support and care that you need.
- As part of the Dr. Cain’s, ND MA Executive Health Package Program, you will gain access to all of Dr. Nicole Cain’s, ND MA video e-courses (over a $2000 value alone!).
What to Expect during your Complementary Consultation:
- You can request a complimentary consultation by calling our office headquarters (616-200-4433) or by completing the form above. At the time of your consultation, Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA will call you at the number you provided (all international calls will be conducted through secure video conferencing software: VSee).
- Come prepared with questions and something to write with; as you will receive personalized feedback from Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA during your complimentary consultation!
- Include a loved one or your primary support system on the call. We want those in your life to be a part of this life-changing journey from the beginning.
- If you and Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA decide that this plan is an excellent fit for your needs, we will be prepared to order specialized testing, schedule your intake and follow-ups, and make a deposit for your care package during the complimentary consultation call.
- You will be invited to our exclusive client portal, so be sure to add Charm EHR to your email list so that notifications to not go into your spam folder.
- Be ready to receive excellent customer service and support from our caring staff! We are there for you and are ready to support you in achieving your personal health and wellness goals!
What to Expect When Becoming a Client
- You will receive elite-quality care upon becoming a client of Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA. Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA exclusively offers Executive Health Packages which includes the following: All of your appointments with Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA (including specialized intakes and follow-ups), custom laboratory work ordered by Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA, as well as physician-grade supplements, botanical, and remedies.
- You will be given access to multiple exclusive video e-courses (each with a customized e-book written by Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA) for the duration of your program. The value of access to all of Dr. Cain’s, ND MA e-courses is over a $2000 value alone.
- When you work directly with Dr. Nicole Cain’s, ND MA practice, our team will schedule out all of your visits for the duration of the Program, so be ready with your calendar!
- Your initial visit will be extensive. During your new client visit, Dr. Cain, ND MA will spend between two and three hours with you. During this consultation we will:
- Discuss your symptoms in detail
- Review your records
- Order any laboratory work necessary (Specialized Testing)
- Review specialized testing results with custom recommendations
- Conduct unique mental and emotional health focused Naturopathic consultation, where Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA will guide you in describing your symptoms in great detail, with the purpose of finding the right medicine for you
- Prescribe specific nutrients to support and expedite healing
- Empower you with customized natural remedies
- Discuss lifestyle changes including diet/ exercise/ meditation, etc.
- You will receive a comprehensive summary and plan for the following program dates.
- Length of initial visit: 2 – 3 hours
Follow Up Visits
- Length of visits: 30 – 45 minutes
- Follow up visits are frequently scheduled in order to expedite your progress. These will be scheduled upon becoming a part of Dr. Nicole Cain’s, ND MA practice.
- Typically as you start to feel better, the frequency of visits reduces until eventually, it is no longer necessary to follow up outside of the occasional maintenance tune-up.