If you’re a mom, or thinking about becoming a mom, or if you have a mom, then this interview is for you. Honestly, this interview inspired me and I am so grateful to have this recording to listen to again and again.
So, give it a listen, I promise you’ll love what you hear.
Dr. Elana Roumel is a pediatric naturopathic doctor and creator of Med School for Moms, an online program where she teaches moms how to safely be a “Doctor Mom!” Her guidebooks and programs help moms feel calm, competent, and confident when their child gets sick and ultimately help parents feel empowered with their family’s healthcare decisions. Dr. Elana is also a co-host of the popular “Doctor Mom” Podcast, with over one million downloads, and the founder of Nourish Medical Center, in San Diego, CA. To learn more about her, follow her on Instagram @DrElanaRoumell and at @medschoolformoms
In this interview you’re going to learn:
- Tools for moms with anxiety
- How Med School For Moms is going to change your life.
- How you can become a Doctor Mom without having to spend 4+ years of your life in and your entire savings on medical school.
- All about mirror neurons: How mom’s mood impacts the child’s brain development
- Being in participative partnership with your practitioner
- And so, so, so much more!
Connect with Dr. Elana:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelanaroumell
- Website: www.medschoolformoms.com
- Free Must-Have Resource: 5 Favorite Family Remedies Every Doctor Mom Needs to Know!
Link to the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians referenced in the podcast: https://www.pedanp.org/index.html
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational video e-courses, books, and exclusive free Facebook group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.