When you’re anxious, you can’t sleep, and your body is stuck in fight-flight-freeze, you’re desperate for something, anything that can lessen the symptoms.
I hear you, and I’ve been there.
Hi, I’m Dr. Nicole Cain, and I’m a former anxiety sufferer turned Anxiety Freedom rebel.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve been scouring the internet for answers and it can be totally overwhelming. I want to start by saying, I’m so glad you’re here, and to tell you that: You can get better. There is hope. You can rewrite the script so that anxiety no longer runs your life.
And I’m going to show you how. Sound good?
After over a decade in helping clients from around the world, with consideration to my training as a Clinical Psychologist, and later as a Naturopathic Doctor, having a personal experience with anxiety was a game-changer. While I have always had deep compassion for my clients who struggled with panic attacks and night after night of not sleeping, it wasn’t until I hit rock bottom, that I truly grasped the level of desperation experienced by so many anxiety sufferers.
But the good news is that I turned the page and you can too.
If you’re ready to start feeling better TODAY, I want you to do 3 things:
(1) First. Bookmark this page, because we have a ton of free information about what you can do to stop anxiety right away.
(2) Second: I want you to hope. I know you’re discouraged. Because hope will fuel you as we walk through this journey together.
(3) Third: I want you to get out a piece of paper and a pencil, because I’m going to teach you about one of the most amazing products on the market. And that is Calm-on-Command.
Are you ready?
After working with literally thousands of people from around the world, and having BEAT anxiety, I have come across solutions that WORK.
Today I want to introduce you to a bundle that I created called Calm-On-Command.
Calm-On-Command has 4 superpowers:
(1) First: Calm-On-Command is fast-acting. When you’re in a stress spiral, or when you’re on the verge of panic, you need something that works, and fast.
(2) Second: Calm-On-Command will help to reduce the likelihood of future episodes of panic and anxiety once it’s established in the body over six weeks.
(3) Third: Calm-On-Command is effective in relieving a wide array of symptoms related to anxiety:
And it does all of this WITHOUT slowing down brain function or making you feel like a zombie. Which is soooo important. Are you with me??
(4) The fourth superpower is that it combats the SIDE EFFECTS of stress. Let me tell you more about that one.
Let’s dive into this a little more.
But feeling better shouldn’t be wrought with trade-offs. You shouldn’t have to choose between panic and having a healthy weight. So I searched far and wide and discovered a plant called Platycodon. Platycodon is a plant that research has shown to relieve depressive moods, reduce body pains from emotional distress, and it helps counteract the side effect, obesity, which often accompanies anxiety and metabolic changes.
There are many more brain-boosting ingredients that you’re going to want to know about, and I’ll be sure to include the monograph on this page. But let’s go on to the next side-effect stopper:
This all sounds too good to be true, right?
But it’s not. Calm-On-Command has changed the lives of thousands and it’s your turn to finally feel like yourself again.
If you’re ready to turn the page on anxiety, and finally get a good night’s sleep where you’re falling asleep more easily, and staying asleep longer, and if you’re committed to building a strong foundation of optimal health, you know that taking the right nutrients are key for success.
Because I believe so strongly in what I have to offer I want you to know that I stand by every single product in my store, and your satisfaction is my priority. If for whatever reason you do not love Calm-On-Command, simply let us know within 30 days, and send the product back and we’ll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
So order today, and we’ll get Calm-On-Command sent to you right away.
Thank you for stopping by, and as always, here’s to your next chapter.