Bonnie Wallace is an Ayurvedic Medicine Counselor, Holistic Chef, Herbalist, Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist
and Tantric Hatha yoga teacher of the Sri Vidya lineage. She specializes in disease prevention and holistic trauma treatment for highly sensitive and high performing people through gut health, nervous system regulation and spiritual counseling. She is the author of the Ayurvedic cookbook: Accessible Ayur
veda, which connects the dots between our gut health and mental health. You can find her book and other resources on her website at UnidhiAyurvedaYoga.com.
Download Bonnie’s Tools for Depression ebook:
Here’s what you can expect in this episode:
- How we eat is almost more important than what we eat when it comes to increasing sleep quality
- How the different dosha’s may need different sleep practices
- Hacks for eat
- Melding yoga with ayurveda, sister sciences, the body and mind collide
- Using yoga practices to favor different directions of energy in the body
- The benefits of yoga Nidra (yogic sleep)
- Using breathing techniques to impact the nervous system and sleep
Connect with Bonnie Wallace:
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational free resources, online courses, and membership group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.