Summer is finally here, which often means vacations and traveling! A time for rest and relaxation, but who are we kidding? Traveling comes with its own set of stressors and increased anxiety. In the latest episode of Holistic Inner Balance, we are talking about travel tips! And more specifically, Ayurveda travel tips with the help from our cohost, Happy Healthy Hadlee.
Hadlee has been traveling the globe for the past year and has picked up the best Ayurveda travel tips for staying balanced when on the go!
In this episode, we’ll be answering these burning questions:
- What dosha goes out of balance most frequently? Especially when traveling?
- What does Hadlee ask for when she flies on a plane?
- Is there a certain temperature of water to drink when traveling?
- What to do when you are out of balance, bloated, constipated, feeling like garbage once you land/arrive?
- What can we do on a flight to help with hydration? (Hint – it’s more than just plain water.)
Do you know which Ayurvedic Dosha is most prominent for you? Take the quiz to find out if you are prone to being out of balance while traveling!
What to learn more about Ayurveda? Take the online course by Dr. Nicole Cain and Hadlee!
Follow Dr. Nicole Cain, ND MA on:
Follow Happy Healthy Hadlee on:
Dr. Nicole Cain is an advocate for empowering people around the world to help themselves via her educational free resources, online courses, and membership group. You can receive the tools you need to find the root cause of your symptoms and feel healthy again.