Everyone starts with a complimentary 15-minute consult.
During the consult, you will briefly explain your current health concerns and your history to Dr. Cain. She will ask you questions about your unique symptoms when you are at your worst to determine whether homeopathic medicine will be appropriate to treat you.
If you’re ready for your complimentry consult:
- Book your free consult: Call 616-200-4433 or Schedule Online. (If you do not live in town, Dr. Cain can meet with you on the Phone or Skype)
- Print out and complete the new patient paperwork.
- Bring your paperwork to your visit.
If you have questions, watch our video:
Or read more about:
What to Expect if you become a Patient
New Patient Visit
- Length of visit: 2 – 3 hours
- Investment: Starting at $725
- During your new patient visit, Dr. Cain will spend between two and three hours with you. During this consultation we will:
- Discuss your symptoms in detail
- Do a screening physical examination
- Review your records
- Order any laboratory work necessary
- A Homeopathic Consultation, where Dr Cain will guide you in describing your symptoms in great detail, with the purpose of finding the right medicine for you
- Your Comprehensive Treatment plan will be given to you that day or after any necessary lab results have been reviewed.
- Prescribe specific nutrients to support and expedite healing
- Discuss lifestyle changes including diet/ exercise/ meditation, etc.
- With your treatment plan, you’ll be prescribed a homeopathic medicine specific to your case that typically cost $8-16 per month.
After the first visit, Dr. Cain offers a complimentary 5-minute call to answer any questions or concerns that may arise in the beginning of treatment.
Follow Up Visits
- Length of visits: 30 – 45 minutes
- Investment: $123
- Follow up visits typically occur about once per month. While some patients require more frequent consultations, others may require follow up visits less often.
- Dr. Cain also offers mind-body medicine and may recommend you either see a local counselor, or return to see her more frequently in order to promote deeper and, potentially, more expedited healing.
- Typically as you start to get better the frequency of visits goes reduces until eventually it is no longer necessary to follow up beyond the occasional tune-up.
Dr. Cain is considered a cash pay only practice, and does not submit to insurances. For Arizona patients, she is, however, happy to provide you with a form so that you may submit reimbursement requests to your insurance. Insurance coverage depends on your specific policy. To see if your insurance policy will cover alternative medicine, you will need to contact your provider directly.
If you’re ready for your free consult book your complimentary consult: Call 616-200-4433 or Schedule Online. (If you do not live in town, Dr. Cain can meet with you on the Phone or Skype)