Expert in bipolar disorder & integrative treatments for mental health
Dr. Cain is an integrative bipolar doctor who will help you:
- Learn about alternative approaches to reducing or resolving your anxiety and depression and stabilizing your moods.
- Work with you towards the goal of helping you become symptom free from your bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and more.
- Taper down on their medications and even discontinue them safely. You will learn about your options, and be given a plan on how to begin this process.
- Understand the root cause of your symptoms and a plan to address those.
- Work with your other doctors to take control of your moods and feel like yourself again.
Patient Testimonial – read more
“I have been seeing Dr. Cain for four months for depression, bipolar disorder, and an eating disorder. In just a few months into treatment I have seen my overall mood become much more stable and much more positive. Dr. Cain is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever had- and I have seen psychiatrists since age 14. I would highly recommend Dr. Cain to a friend or anyone I know.” Patient KM
Why patients chose Dr. Cain over other integrative professionals:
Dr. Cain is an expert in alternative treatments for mental health. She has a special focus in integrative treatments for bipolar disorder.
She is the only physician in the United States with a Masters in Clinical Psychology, and a Naturopathic Medical degree, who is focusing on homeopathic approaches to psychiatric illness, and integrative treatments for mental health.
She is also among the most highly trained classical homeopathic doctors in the country, has helped hundreds of patients get control over their bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and postpartum depression.
She was selected for and completed a highly competitive residency in internal medicine and is also a licensed general family practice doctor. She has the ability to diagnose, prescribe medications, and order laboratory work.
Dr. Cain has extensive training in the use of naturopathic and conventional therapies. She works to help her patients achieve profound healing and long lasting health.
The benefits of naturopathic medicine:
We will spend time getting to know you, understand you as an individual and design a treatment plan that is specially tailored to your needs.
Dr. Cain works to help you overcome your illness. In many cases she is able to help her patients not only feel more like themselves, but to also achieve remission of their mental health and physical illnesses.
With an integrative approach to mental health and family practice, we are able to offer you the best of what conventional and naturopathic medicine has to offer.
Dr. Cain can help you manage your medications and often also works collaboratively with her patient’s psychiatrists.
- We are work with patients locally, as well as around the world.
- Dr. Cain works in a team to provide holistic mental health care.